Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 8- Denver

So today I could FINALLY sleep in. It was great, except for the fact that throughout the night I kept getting woken up by a clicking noise in the AC thingy. So annoying. After my workout (which is really kicking my butt right now due to the altitude), I was planning on going to the office to switch out some bad parts. When I got to the truck, however, I noticed that my keys were sitting on the passenger seat instead of in my bag like I thought. So after an hour and a half on the phone with the office and Ryder and the lock smith arriving, I was finally able to leave. When I got to the office, I figured I'd just be there for about an hour if that. Boy was I wrong. I kept asking one person in the office to help me with the location of things and this person kept saying they will be right out when they were done. Well after about a half hour of waiting, I decided to start walking around the warehouse and find the things I needed by myself. I located about half the items that I needed. Then I went back in to ask once again where some things were and this person tells me they don't know and that I need to come back tomorrow during the hours that the Warehouse guy works. Really? You couldn't have told me that as soon as I arrived today? Thanks for wasting two and a half hours of my day.

Next up was some laundry/D'Adamio time. Her dad made us supper and it was soooo nice to have some homecooked food again. Corn on the cob, salad, and a cheeseburger has never tasted so good to me. And since I was with D'Adamio, we just had to make a DQ run.

That's about all the major events that happened today. Oh yeah, and driving through rush hour traffic in Denver with the Ryder truck all by yourself = a very stressful drive. Note to self: Never do that again.

Sleep time. Gotta be all rested so I can hang out with Mr. Warehouse guy tomorrow.

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment