Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 10 - Last day in Denver till Monday

Another pretty uneventful day. I worked out, switch hotels because I was not a fan of dried blood on a pillowcase and a handtowel, room service didn't come until 4:00PM, etc., and then I received a lovely phone call asking me to come back to the office once again to pick up some more things. I just love that place, let me tell you. Oh yeah, and in between working out and switching hotels, I had the first conference call of the summer. Every Tuesday at 9:30 (this week's was rescheduled to today, surprise, surprise) all the road crew members all call in so we can hear about each other's adventures of the weekend and find out what not to do (Don't lock your keys in the truck, yep, that was me; blown tires absolutely suck but they are Ryder's fault, not our's). Other than that, just another lovely day in Denver. I'm totally going to move here at some point in my life as well as Boulder.
Tomorrow morning begins the Greeley Adventures!

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment