Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 7

Well I made it back to Denver all in one trip. There was about a two hour time span where I could barely keep my eyes open, but once I combated that with some phone calls to people, I was good to go the rest of the way. 9.5 hours is a long time in a vehicle by yourself. However, it allowed me to stumble across these two ideas.... Without Shannon I can A.) blast my country music and sing my heart out to it without feeling the least bit bad about it and B.) I can finally get my room service EVERYday. =] I also solved my mystery of how to make our drivers seat more comfortable. I have two new ways of sitting with my body at certain angles and it is amazing. I would go into detail about this but both of the new ways are extremely unsafe for driving purposes and I wouldn't want to be the reason for some accident. Therefore, I reserve the right for myself and only myself to use them. Ok maybe Shannon. =]
-Laura

4 comments:

  1. 1. hahaha you can have your stupid cleaning service! yay!
    2. you better share those comfy seat ideas woman. or else.
    3. i'm glad you made it back safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Laura! You are quite the blogger! I think you should major in creative writing! :-) Did you acquire these skills in Eng Comp II?? LOL Luv ya -- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hotel needed that cleaning service. Both my hand towel and a pillow case had dried blood on it. SIIIIIIICCKKK!

    ReplyDelete